• Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    the following ad's were apparently from a press campaign run by a church in Singapore...

    "Please dont drink and drive, you're not quite ready to meet me yet." - God

    "Could you imagine the price of air if it were brought to you by another supplier." - God

    "When you're weary, feeling small.
    When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all." - Simon & Garfunkel

    "Ditto." - God

    "What do i have to do to get your attention? Take out an ad in the paper?" - God

    "Earthlings don't treat me as an alien" - God

    "I was thinking of making the world black & white.
    Then i thought naaah" - God

    "If you miss the sunrise I made for you today, never mind.
    I'll make you another one tomorrow" - God

    "How can you possibly be a self made man?
    I specifically recall making you" - God

    "If you think the Mona Lisa is stunning.
    You should look at my masterpiece.
    In the mirror" - God

    "I think you're the most beautiful person in the world.
    Okay so I'm biased" - God

    "Keep using my name in vain. I'll make rush hour longer" - God

    "That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing...I meant it" - God

    "Big bang theory, You've got to be kidding" - God

    "Don't make me come down there" - God

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home