• Thursday, October 25, 2007

    Im sittin in the departure hall… waiting for my flight… my nuts are turning into prunes… its so muthafuckin cold…. Its unbelievable…!! And im wearing shorts…

    Coming here… all I had in mind was…blue skies… warmth… lying on the beach… crawling on the sand, drunk… stuff like that… the thought of dark skies and rain..never ever did cross my mind… but even before we could land.. the pilot had already announced that it was raining in penang…. chibai! Rain does stop… or so I though..

    Since the time I touched down till now its been raining… it stops only to get fuckin heavier every other time…. Pissin off to the max… I seriously… seriously… seriously… don’t fancy the rain… this time it spoiled all our plans… we couldn’t go to the beach… couldn’t go street market shopping… it was wet..it was fuckin cold… messed up my hair every time we stepped out….

    There was so much of alcohol…. Which never finished… I kept to the beers…
    Albeit hating the cold… was happy just relaxing in the apartment with those few quarts of beers… but siva didn’t wanna let go… he kept persuading us to accompany him to the brides side for some drinks…. He swear’d it was just gonna be one drink.. we could come back after that… one drink my ass…. !
    I kept to the beer as long as I could… until my bottle was taken away and I was forced to have chivas… after much taunting I just started downing whiskey…. Albeit not as hardcore as those other jokers… I had beers earlier… so I was expecting the worst…
    We went back home… to more beers… and chivas… only to end up fallin a sleep on the couch with the bottles of alcohol staring at us…. Dumb asses!

    The engagement went well though… it was interesting to witness the rituals and all that… the excitement in the families.. but yea.. we could have had more fun without the rain for sure…

    Im so freakin tired…. I didn’t sleep well last night… a lil depressed.. I dunno.. home..the family feels so near… ipoh is only 2 hours away… the guys have gone back to ipoh… wish I could have followed them… I hate feelin sappy man…
    I hate transit… I just wanna go home.. take a freakin hot shower and sleep… on my bed…

    im back home... my left ear is hurting like hell.... the cabin pressure and sudden drop in altitude always screws up my ears.... fuck la... so discomforting... i need my mom...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home