• Sunday, October 14, 2007

    I never felt nothing in the world like this before
    Now I'm missing you
    & I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
    Why did you have to go? You could have let me know
    So now I'm all alone

    Baby I will wait for you
    Cause I don't know what else I can do
    Don't tell me I ran out of time
    If it takes the rest of my life

    Baby I will wait for you
    If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
    I really need you in my life
    No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you

    im totally lovin elliott yamin right now... no! not that way you moron... if i'd known he was a contestant of american idol.. i wouldnt have bothered.. but i stumbled upon this song and then got to know he was a contestant.... and wow! i've gone thru half the album... lovin it!

    "wait for you" is currently the most played on my playlist....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home