• Sunday, September 30, 2007

    :-(

    Ooo I need your love, babe
    guess you know it's true
    Hope you need my love babe
    just like I need you

    Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
    I ain't got nothing but love, babe
    Eight days a week

    Love you every day, girl
    always on my mind
    One think I can say, girl
    love you all the time

    Hold me, love me, hold me, love me
    I ain't got nothing but love, girl
    Eight days a week

    Eight days a week
    I love you
    Eight days a week
    is not enough to show I care

    aaarrrgggghhhhhhh....!!!! do forgive the sappiness...wankers.....

    vacation has finally come to an end.... if you'd even call it a vacation..? some sort yea.... time really goes by fast.... like we didnt already know that... but its really unbelievable... one month... gone like that.. *snap fingers* just like that... what did i do... nothing... what did i achieve... totally feels like nothing... running and working out went down the drain since that day... and it never seemed to resurface..

    so why is this some sort of vacation ending.. you ask.... well i'll be part of the workforce again... im goin back to work tomorrow...! its still retail related... fashion and lifestyle... guess who's part of Nike now....? :) (woot!...?)
    seems pretty sweet... we have less stores... the people seem pretty nice... so far... 5 day work week! only bout 46 hours a week!! i used to do bout 80 hours a week previously!
    i really need to get used to the hours... and the extra free time... i sincerely nearly told the area manager.. that it seems not right... like i have too little hours! but yea i dont wanna jinx it... its all good for now... we'll see how it progresses as time goes by.... its not all a bed of roses... i've got so much to learn... self pressuring myself to pick up everything as fast as possible... learning the technology in every product... the more knowledge i have the more secure i feel... its easier to fit in... learning the work and organization culture of the company and adapting is another thing... i'll just havta take a deep breath and jump right in....

    was a lil worried at first that i'll end up splurging more cash on sneakers every month now... huge staff discounts are a nice bonus.... but the current collection doesnt tickle my fancy... safe for now, at least... new collection to be launched in bout a month or so... that will be pretty scary..... but yea all good... self control is key... right?.................right?

    otherwise.. with all this free time... i've realized... im pretty lonely... and it pretty much sucks... close friends have left.. are leaving... dont know if they'll ever return... of course... we'll keep in touch... i hope... and maybe even meet up... but its never the same innit...
    life revolved around work.... and then she came into my life... like a fresh breath of air... i became part of her life... all so quick and unexpectedly...
    life had meaning... i had someone to spend it with... someone to talk with... she always had a smile and it always made me smile.... after so long... i was actually happy... there she was.. a ray of light which i needed....
    we parted too soon..... i hadta go back... she hadta go back... we were supposed to reunite after that short break... it all seemed too easy... perhaps i was a lil naive... i dont know... could see it in her eyes.. she didnt want me to leave... but never did i expect it to be fucked up like this... if only i could change back time... i would have held her and never let each other go...

    its exactly a month now... im back... still waiting... dont know when she's returning... if she's ever returning... miss her real bad... :(

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home