• Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    G'morning people...

    its a wednesday.. its 9 am... its my day off... i cant even bloody sleep in!
    my body clock's like programmed to the freakin second man... i started waking up since 5 freakin am... and by 9 i couldnt go back to sleep no more... its my day off and i dont know what to do..!
    might just go back to my outlet to see whats goin on and make sure everything's presentable... why? cause my director's planning to come visit us today... we started some new promos... exclusively for us value stores... so the big kahuna wants to check out how's we're promoting and maximizing it... we're he's cash cows after all... we dont do this right and we're fucked... but everythings pretty in place... i spent the whole day clearing cartons... moving displays... setting up displays... replenish... replenish... replenish... just some housekeeping left to do... i "believe" my people are capable of doing that... im fighting against the urge to go, unless i receive that dreadful call for help..

    first thing i did waking up.. besides cursing and swearing at the situation... i contacted my valentines date... her schedules apparently full today... alas i canceled on her last week... oh well...still thinking what to do... laundry... so much hair on my neck and under my chin... shaving feels so much like a chore... running in the evening... if it doesnt rain i hope...
    so yea im getting my arse up to get a shave and a shower... then maybe some hotcakes at mcd's...

    till later...

    Currently Listening To: Walk Away - Reshmonu
    Currently Feeling: Restless...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home