• Monday, January 15, 2007

    Ob la di ob la di ......
    the one bout evil rain....
    and german flat four's


    i just dont get the bloody weather down here.... i dont know how it can fucking rain so much... it has been raining for days practically non stop.... the day started out good.. bright and shiny... so i decided to wash my bed linens, right after that it started to fucking rain... it rains.. it stops... then it fuckin rains again... like mother nature enjoys playing sick jokes with us... im so fucking pissed with this weather.. im seriosuly at that breaking point.. i just wanna go out stand in the rain and swing a bat at the rain, knowing real well that my efforts will be in vain... was supposed to meet up with some indonesian friends... changed my mind bout goin out... a)hate getting wet.. b) i feel like sleeping.. c) cant really take a bath cause i've got nothin to dry myself with...my towel's in the wash..i've only one bloody towel!.. was planning to go out check out some shoes and sandals and grab a towel as well... d) realised siva will be home in the evening.. its a monday = 99cent' for 10 chicken wings at Hooters!

    busy week starting from tomorrow... gotta prepare for my stock take...then its sleep depravation back to back... stock take.. stock audit.. sales meeting... phew! i dont even wanna play the scenario in my head.... im just gonna go with it...

    checked out california fitness... that place is da shiznit... the dude was offering me a platinum membership... which entitles me to use any of their 4 clubs here and all their other clubs worldwide... etc etc... for a very fantastic price... i so nearly gave him my mastercard and signed myself up.... but what held me back was my work schedule... sales hasnt been that good... bout 40 - 50% slower compared to last month... i was worried some of our priviledges might be frozen... especially the increase in operational hours and pull back of half days.... but so far its been ok.. nothing drastic so far... still get my half days... so yea might just call up the dude... and persuade him to offer me the same price again... i seriously cant wait to start working out again...

    walking back home the other day... to my surprise i spotted a classic Porsche in my apartment complex.... i was like a lil fat kid jumping bout after gettin a handful of candy..!

    On the way to work the other day.... i heard this familar sound.... that sweet sound all flat 4's make..! i turned around and noticed this... (look below).... fuck... i nearly started crying.. it was like fallin' in love all over again....

    Classic 60's beetle.... beautifully restored... canvas ragtop... low backs... euro bumpers.. and 911 fusch wheels...! Is' you feelin me, man....? I REALLY MISS MAY.....!!

    Currently Listening To: Rub Pa Gun Kwam Mun - Too Phat feat. Joey Boy
    Currently Feeling: perplexed (with the rain)

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i feel u man.......dat is one sweet ride.....i dread the day ill be apart frm linda....hmmmmm

    1:43 PM  
    Blogger paradoxx said...

    hey man...
    sweet as hell! im diggin' the color scheme as well..

    i wonder how's may doin man...

    12:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home