• Monday, December 04, 2006

    t'is the season to be jolly...
    falala la la la lalal la....
    or something along those lines...

    Oh wow..oh wow.. oh wow…. Its been a while innit… I just realized its been 2 freakin weeks since I last got online… If you’ve been wondering… im still alive… very much tied up with work… Work feels like home now cause I spend so much time there….
    im at work for at lease 13 hours a day… I shit you not… and when im home I just wanna cramp in as much sleep as I can…. It takes me 22 min’s to get to orchard and on those lucky days when I get a place to sit on the train…. I sleep..! I wish I could buy
    sleep man..
    Not being able to connect wirelessly in this apartment of ours sucks balls as well… we cant get an un secure wifi connection and even if you do get to log on one… you’d get prosecuted if caught! I have so lost touch with the cyber would… don’t know whats been happening to all my favourite bloggers…

    its dec... less than 30 days to a new year... cant believe it man... the christmas atmosphere is heating up in orchard... hopefully i'll have sometime to enjoy the festivities.. the dudes are planning to celebrate by the beach or something... *fingers crossed*

    Besides the long hours…. Work isn’t that bad… its pretty fun selling items… im always pushing myself to sell more and get more dollar per head… time goes by quickly as long as there’s people coming in and out… as im still in training.. im pressuring myself to learn up and understand everything bout the outlet’s operations as fast as possible…. I want everything at my finger tips… its crucial to know how to bend the rules without breaking them… there’s less paper work and there’s no ordering compared to food and beverage management… so that’s pretty good… we have sales meetings every week at 70.30am… so that sucks balls as well… we get mostly tourists in our outlet… Indonesians… who are mostly surprisingly hot… very fussy Indians… and a huge number of Filipinos.. who for some reason have made that mall a hangout / meeting place… the people I work with are all Filipinos.. all married with kids… nice people.. im so intrigued with the tagalong language.. they’ve even offered to find me a Filipino girlfriend…!

    thats the hall.. my "room"... my "bed" on the right... my "wardrobe" just below the fan... its messier if you check it out in person!

    We’ve got 10 more days to get our arses out of this apartment…. And we haven’t secured another apartment just yet… im so freakin eager to get my own room and my own bed… I just cant wait man…

    Its my off day today… its 5.30pm now… so fuckin fast… all I did was sleep..sleep..sleep… get a hair cut… discovered my hair is thinning…! My hair is thinning! Im almost 24 and my freakin hair is thinning… am I like aging faster than I should.. I gotta bloody shave every fuckin day… its such a chore man… I gotta wake up a lil more earlier just to shave… hai! What the fuck to say…

    did my laundry… drying laundry over here.. is easier said than done… easiest way is to dry it indoors… drying it outdoors requires some skill… you gotta secure your clothes on a bamboo poll and slide it thru the window into a hole at the rear of the apartment… half way trying to place the poll in the holder my abs started cramping… I was so worried I’d drop the bloody poll 5 floors down…

    speakin bout abs… feel like my tummy’s getting bigger… I haven’t been working out… I only went running once last week… finally made use of the park… i should go for a run again later… fuck la im getting a cold… I gotta go get some medication before it gets worst… cant afford to fall sick man… I’ll get my ass toasted…

    i gotta run now... im sittin outdoors in mcd's and its starting to rain.... so much for that run...

    cheers!... wankers...

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Yanti Jane said...

    Hey, glad to know you're still alive and surviving :) Liked that "Come to the darkside, we have cookies" lol

    4:28 PM  
    Blogger paradoxx said...

    Hey Yanti..! yeah man im still alive trying very hard to survive man.. seriously sleep deprived!

    all the cookies you want baby.. :)

    12:11 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home