• Monday, December 18, 2006

    Happy Bornday Mom...!!! it's mommy's bornday today.. unfortunately im not there to celebrate it with her… its too late for cards as well…
    Anywho its 2 am and im at McD’s…. the only 24/7 place with free wifi… you get the drift now innit..? if im writing its gotta be my off day the following day…

    The week started out pretty hectic…. Preparing for the stock inventory take and stock audit… it was my first time with this company… we never did stock take training… but the funny thing is… everything was planned out… we were prepared… it seemed TOO easy… and we finished going thru 20 over thousand items in record time… TOO EASY… until I hadta compile each staff’s inventory form’ into a master copy… that’s when things started getting fucked… I stayed up until 4am only to discover a shitload of negative variances! My body and brain was shutting down at this point, I just fucked everything aside and went to sleep… by 8 the next morning I was back in the outlet trying hurriedly to get the numbers right… but the whole thing was fucked beyond believe… I knew it felt too easy… my sales and operations manager was pissed but I don’t know somehow we sat down and managed to rectify the variances and the numbers…. It all turned it good in the end… im grateful to her.. I’ve seriously learned what not to do next month… the following day it was out weekly sales meeting at 7.30 am…. I was so sleep deprived it wasn’t funny… my brain was shutting down… in those 48 hours I only had 6 hours of sleep! I seriously don’t know how I managed to hang on…
    Things are much better now… we just havta concentrate on sales.. Christmas is in bout a weeks time… we’ve just gotta push and push and push….

    We did manage to find a new apartment as well… just across the field from our old place… the new place rocks… it’s the shite man… I’ve got a room… I’ve got my own freakin bed… it’s a really nice place… really comfortable… I’m sharing the room with one of the guys though… but its all cool… Naren’s a techie and we’re all cool… dude got freaked out last night… fucking hilarious… I somehow ended up sleeping on my right arm for god knows how long.. and when I turned around my right arm didn’t move… I tried lifting my arm and it was dead! I couldn’t feel my arm.. I lifted it up with my left hand and it was heavy and limp… I was freaked out and apparently yell’d out some profanities… waking up the dude… I kept wiggling my arm as to bring back blood flow… I didn’t know I woke up the dude and was freakin him out… we had a good laugh earlier over the whole freak out episode… but seriously imagine waking up and not being able to feel your arm and not being able to move it… shit man… I seriously thought I lost my arm!

    I’ve got some stuff planned for tomorrow… opening a savings account for one… meetings up with some friends.. and hopefully be able to check out most places I’ve never been to over here… and *fingers crossed* go running…!!

    So yea… will update tomorrow…

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home