• Friday, October 20, 2006

    introducing
    Mia...
    Wankers..
    Say Hi....


    Damn.. im so freakin tired… my upper body hurts.. circuit class was killer today.. I’ve never done so many flutter kicks in my life…! That’s one ab’ workout I seriously don’t fancy.. im so freakin tired... pretty much sleep deprived... went out at 7.30 last night... the Heinekens keep flouring.. i reached home at 6 this morning.. really considered going for a run but then i didnt wanna embarrass myself by puking my guts out half way thru...

    You’re wondering who Mia is..?

    My uber cool Compaq Presario V3119 aka Mia… my new baby..
    Freakin good buy… baby’s loaded with everything except a washer and dryer… AMD Turion 64x2.. half a Gig of memory… nVidia GeForce Graphics with 256 mb or ram… 80 gb hdd… dvd burner.. and a whole lot of other goodies..
    I haven’t pushed it to its limits yet.. the touch pad needs some getting used to… I gotta be very careful… cant afford having butter fingers with this one…
    there’s a whole load of stuff to transfer from my pc… especially my cherished 12 Gigs of music.. I like my music to go bump bump bump… unfortunately the built in Altec Lansing speakers are piss ass BORING! It doesn’t know the meaning of bass….

    I think im becoming beer tolerant… the last two beer sessions ended with me wondering what the fuck happened… I didn’t feel a thing.. there wasn’t that happy floating feeling :( im accustomed with… and what ever effects of alcohol seem to disappear very quickly…
    I don’t know if this is a good thing or not… weird man.. am I changing with age..

    Speaking bout changing with age… lately I’ve been feeling that kids aren’t actually a bad thing.. I’ve been looking at them in a whole other way… like they’re actually cute! Am I like aging and my parenting instincts are kicking in… kinda freaky man..
    I surprised myself.. shit you not… I’ve never been good with kids…. I get weird and really uncomfortable when im around kids… like shoo.. go away.. don’t come close.. I don’t know what to do… but the other day my twin nieces came over… they’re like 4 years old.. and they can speak alot… it was kinda fun layaning them.. I even sat down and listened to their nonsense and answered their million queries… what is that.. whas is this.. why like that.. why like this… you’d never catch me doing something like that ever before…
    I told Is bout it… all the wanker did was laugh at me in disbelieve!
    Ironically in this month’s issue of Men’s Health theres an article on “what women like to watch their man doing” on a scale of 1 to 10 talking nicely with his mom gets a full 10 and *drum roll* playing with young kids gets a solid 10 as well…! So I reckon this aint a bad thing now innit… girls / ladies how bout giving me your 2 cents on the issue?

    Whats up with October and birthdays… so many birthdays this month… one of my aunt's.. my brother’s.. stoner Shan… and Shaki my friend… I think its her 23rd today..
    Anywho… Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya…. Enjoy the holidays… Is dude.. remember to save me some rending oi…

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home