• Saturday, July 08, 2006

    i said... he said... someone's gay today...

    holy mother of god.. someone's being extremely gay today... daymmnnn..! scary man.. i still have goosebumps on my arms... eeeeeewwwww...!

    He said: what time you wanna date me?

    I said: abang dah balik ke? HAHAH! wanker! now? kinta city..

    He said: ok give me 30 mins.. i need to put on my make up...!

    I said: a'ight and dont forget that red thong.. see ya in 30..

    He said: with my low rise levi's ya... see ya dear...

    Muuaahahahhaa.... mother...... goosebumps still there...


    Currently Listening To: Casablanca - Bertie Higgins ... holy mother of.. can things get any gay-er..?
    Currently Feeling: hillarious

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous pinacolada said...

    duyun and i have such conversations all the time. it does get freaky~eerrghhh, i've got goosebumps now.

    6:33 PM  
    Blogger Shan said...

    Aww now that's what I call bonding :D

    10:00 PM  
    Blogger paradoxx said...

    Sarah - Hi! weeelll... i feel with chicks its OK.. but with guy's its just too brokeback-ish..!

    Shan - Hello! dont you mean "bonder-ing"? :P

    11:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home