• Wednesday, June 14, 2006

    i am....

    You Are Bart Simpson

    Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

    Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

    You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

    Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"
    The Simpsons Personality Test

    I dont know why i did it... i dont know why i enjoyed it... i dont know why i'll do it again.... seriously that is so bloody true... i can really relate to that..! bah!

    you've all been tagged! go faggots.. find out which Simpson you are..

    Currently Listening To: Superstylin' - Groove Armada
    Currently Feeling: Warm + sleepy

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Shan said...

    I'm Burns.

    Exxxcellent!

    4:27 PM  
    Blogger paradoxx said...

    Hi Shan..

    hahaaa! wicked.. old man burns..!

    this shits for real eh.. :)

    10:59 PM  
    Blogger lainieyeoh said...

    hahahha...tiu, i'm homer!

    11:36 AM  
    Blogger paradoxx said...

    hahahaaa.. unfair..! o_O

    i'd expect you to be more of a Lisa kinda person...

    5:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home