• Thursday, June 08, 2006

    Breakfast @ The Bean + The Benchwarmers...

    Last saturday decided to have breakfast at The Bean... for fucks sake.. i dont know bout Is.. but it was my first time having breakie at The Bean since i left just over a year ago.. we seem to be spending much time at The Bean now.... i dont know why... its weird ya know..
    was looking forward to having Egg's Ben (focaccia bread + cheese + ham + egg + hollandaise sauce) yummylicous!... but unfortunately they've scrapped it from the menu... dont know why the fuck for ? Egg's Ben was one of the hottest items and the best on the breakie menu... ended up having the Break O' Day instead... another best seller.. (panini bread + chicken sausages + scrambled eggs).... oh yea brought back alot of memories... especially the sunday morning breakie rush... loved running that shift... cause it was a total madhouse.. most of the time..



    anywho.. after breakie... [fuck! my fingers are retarded] we decided to catch a movie.. decided on The Benchwarmers.... cause it wasnt too lenghty.. i needed to get to work in the afternoon ya see.. it's an Adam Sandler movie.. and oh my gawd! you gotta go watch it! its wickedly hillarious!
    you'll laugh till you tear or wet you pants... or whatever... trust me! you'll laugh the shit out of yourself... if you havent watched it already... included is a lil trailer of the movie... and some hillarious quotes from the movie... oh! hehehhee and ya just gotta check out the midget at the ending.. Marcus Ellword... oh my gawd! those spectacles.... simply ama-za-zaing!! ahhahahahah!






    Gus: Clark, could you not pick your nose in front of me?
    Clark: I'm not picking, I'm scratching.
    Gus: Scratching what? Your brain?
    Clark: Yeah, 'cause it's huge.

    Richie: He just did that steroid free!
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your 'pee-pee' smaller.
    Clark: Ohh... there must be steroids in macaroni!

    Gus: I think this is a sign that you should get a car.
    Clark: My mom said I should hold off on getting my license for another year.
    [Extends arms forward and then retracts]
    Clark: She wants to make sure my reflexes are fully developed.

    Brad: You guys think you're athletes now?
    Richie: Haha that's funny I didn't know ath-e-letes had three syllables... thats ama-za-zaing.

    Howie: I used to think the sun was evil but now I know it's not.
    Wayne: How's the moon treating you.
    Howie: Not a fan.

    Kyle: I'm gonna call the cops!
    Clark: We are cops!... We're navy seals!
    Kyle: Navy seals aren't cops!
    Troy: Aren't you our paperboy?
    Clark: ...I'm undercover

    Kyle: Time to meet your makers!
    Clark: Makers of what? POOP?

    Wayne: Is that beer?
    Carlos: [stumbling] No it's Gatorade homie, get out of my way.

    Mel: Have you even known the joys of having children?
    Richie: Never had a date.
    Clark: Never talked to a girl.

    Marcus Ellwood: Do you still think I look like Yoda?
    Gus: No.
    Marcus Ellwood: But Yoda's my favorite! You're a bad, bad man!

    Richie: [after hitting the ball] I ticked it!
    Umpire #5: You're ssstill out.
    Richie: You're ssstill fat!

    dont mind the retarded spelling.. grammars etc etc.. im down with the flu.. i feel like shit... my body hurts.. im gettin hungry very often.. i've been having rice porridge since yesterday... im breathing like i have half a nose.. havta skip circuit class today... i know i should be resting but i cant sleep anymore... im gettin all gassy... this aint good.. aint good at all :( aight.. im off.. wanna watch The Simpsons and have more porridge... oh! yummy-o...

    Currently Listening To: Jesus I Was Evil - The Butterfingers
    Currently Feeling: Sick

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home