• Saturday, May 20, 2006

    I said... He Said.....

    I Said : dude i hate this shit... everyone's parking everywhere!

    He Said :....... check that out...

    I Said : woah! motherfucker! where are their brains man...? everyone's parking like no one's business man.. no ethics... no common sense... chibai's...

    He Said : .............hahaha damn this people!

    I Said : look man! real chibaikia's.... fucking chibaikia's.. should teach them a lesson man... look somemore can drive in the wrong direction... total chibai kia's wei..

    He Said : ................... hahahah

    I Said : fuck! im going in the wrong direction man... how the fuck did i end up here?

    He Said : looks like you're the chibaikia now...

    I Said : fucker....!

    Currently Listening To: Over and Over - Nelly ft Tim McGraw
    Currently Feeling: Sublime

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home