• Monday, November 07, 2005

    oh bloody hairy hell....

    OMFG!!!... what da fuck's going on yo? some cockbrain ass fucker searched for "hairy gym guys" on msn search and guess what.... ?

    *Click to enlarge*

    MY FRIGGIN BLOG POP'S UP IN THE SEARCH!!! right smack in between shit like "naked old men an hairy polarbears" WHAT THE FUCK? "gay sam blog" WHAT IN THE FUCKIN WORLD? "hairy anus enter here" OMFG... are you shittin me man?

    What has this world come to man.. fuckin gay ass fuckers can be 'emselfs and do what the fuck ever they want.. but how the hell did my blog get associated with men anal fuckers?

    this was the fucking discription/summary of my blog..

    "my magic drink.. right after gym i drove to 7-11 and got some ... Hairy Primates left me bananas Thursday, October 27, 2005 Who wants ... find its always easier with guys... Mus is another interesting ..."

    Muahahahhahah this is muthafuckin hillarious!..

    Your mama's on the top of my things to do list... Your mama's on the top of my things to do list... Your mama's on the top of my things to do list...

    Currently Listening To : Yo Mama - Butterfingers
    Currently Feeling : Dumb as hell

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home