• Sunday, October 23, 2005

    ma cheebai and the food review...

    What the fuck….?!
    I dented my car’s rear left fender..yeah me…stupid friggin me… sakit hati la.. im trying not to think about it but naturally I cant… why do I always get into fucking stupid ass situations like this…
    I was in a rush to leave home this morning.. one of our cars was parked very close right next to mine… and as I moved forward and turned left… I heard this “thud” sound.. ma cheebai I yelled out… like thank you la!.... I was imagining the amount of damage caused.. hoping that nothing actually happened… To my car atlease… but unfortunately I caused the poor car to get a wicked dent… what happened to the other car, you ask?...well nothing..just some black scratches on the bumper...unbelievable cause its a proton.. o_O Looks fugly la.. the rear right side is slightly dented as well… courtesy of a lame ass person who was trying to get out of the parking bay beside me.. and no! it didn’t happen today as well.. that would be really freaky… you’d think im cursed or something… it happened a couple of months back… so heres a huge Fuck You to all you fuckers out there with ass wipe driving skills..!
    Im not pissed bout today…just friggin amused with this stupidity…

    ouch!..the friggin dent...

    I don’t know if im actually gonna repair those fenders… maybe I should leave the dents there like battle scars..for the car anyway… kinda like I don’t givva fuck… but in reality I really do care a lot for the beetle… gives me more reasons now to get the car painted….black….weeeeee!.... but I was actually looking forward to buying one of these babies soon… this baby or this baby
    so now… decisions… decisions…decisions.. either way its gonna cost me the same…

    A’ight then…..now to yummy Italian food… damn yo… I love Italian food… pasta’s… pizza’s… dumplings… all those yummy yummy stuff…


    This is pasta fettuccine with white sauce… its called Creamy Fettuccine at the place I got it from… the white sauce is actually a very thick and rich béchamel sauce… creamy…cheesy..milky… the sauce is complimented with sautéed turkey ham, shitake mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and French beans.. the pasta fettuccine goes very well with béchamel sauce..the creamy sauce absorbs into the pasta making it moist while still keeping it “al dente” (firm)… The creamy fettuccine is a hell of a meal on its own.. if you have a big appetite or when you’re friggin hungry this is the dish for you! try not to have booze...or run.. or jump... after having this one..


    This on the other hand is pasta fettuccine ala Bolognese/bolognaise… it was originally with pasta linguine, but I requested that it be replaced with pasta fettuccine instead… just to try it out… it’s a choice of chicken or beef Bolognese/Bolognaise sauce.. I always opt for the beef cause its simply better… albeit without ham, since the place is kinda halal..
    The pasta fettuccine didn’t go well with the meat sauce cause fettuccine is always “al dente” and it couldn’t soak up the meaty sauce…. Making the pasta kinda dry… Bolognese/Bolognaise always goes well with pasta linguine cause the meat sauce clings easier to the pasta..cause it aint as firm as fettuccine… a good meal on its own as well.. the pasta might not be filling but the meat sauce is aplenty and it fill you up…!


    Blueberry cheese cake… aint Italian I know…but what the heck… one of my favourites… when its fresh it’s really awesome.. .. a firm biscuit base… soft cheese… mixed with fresh blueberries… I don’t know how to explain it… its very light… not too sweet.. all the flavours (biscuit, cheese, blueberry) blend like it was meant to be… just lovely.. but it has to be fresh..!

    so jokers..wondering where i got all these yummy food from.... HA? well y'all just havta keep drooling... i aint mentioning.. cause i dont wanna promote the place..

    so there you go...ma cheebai and the food review :)

    Mel....i miss her...

    Currently Listening To : Heaven's Dead - Audioslave
    Currently Feeling : Weird

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Trends are so over
    There was a time, way back in the late 1990s, when coolhunting was still cool, when nearly every Madison Avenue ad agency wanted a resident hipster to interpret the spending habits of those inscrutable ...
    It's amazing what can be learned on a blog. Thank you for being an excellent blog creator. This is very enjoyable! I Bookmarked you so I can come back (hope that's okay...

    Sweet job, you should keep working on this.
    my site's about: Dog Houses

    :-) have a nice day.

    11:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    who is mel?

    12:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home