• Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    Its 12 am..im sittin here with my trusty pc...all alone..it's peaceful...sorta relaxing...i guess...
    Been workin' like an "ahbeng" chinaman burning audio cd's for my brother...
    He suddently gave me a whole bunch to burn..."i need it by wednesday"....huh!...and mind you he's my younger bro...i still have bout 5 or 6 more to burn....maybe i'll just charge him for it! maybe i wont considering his handed down pc is from the stone ages....I still remember back in '97, if you had a 200mhz Pentium MMX, you were at the cuttin' age of technology, or so....hahahahhaha! unbelievable!
    Anyhows....my nose is still killin me'....breathing thru my mouth is a norm now! I seriously need to visit the doc tomorrow.....Im considering goin for a medical checkup...God! knows what could be wrong with me....Dad suggested i get admitted and go thru the tests...maybe i will, one of this days...But i somehow believe its the bloody malaysian weather!! why do we always have to be diffrent, ar? fuckin' weather...its so mo'fo' HOT and DRY, then it rains like crap..dusty...hazy..and the list goes on....arrgghhh!
    Its monday night, im supposed to be watchin' comedies on tele....Comedy Mondays on Star remember...I was nappin earlier so i missed the premiers....Thought ill be able to watch the repeats but now my dad is hoggin' the tele...which is unsual! Should have just installed the tele that was supposed to go into my room..aarrrggghh!! i wanted to do it today, sincerely...but then i've been wantin to do it ever since i quit my job....what could be so difficult ?? I sincerely wanted to clean my room as well today....but i kept tellin myself "i cant do this alone"..hello!! who in their right mind is gonna help you clean your room ?? I might atlease try takin' the effort tommorrow...do my laundry as well...yes! i've been doin my own laundry for years....


    Messed up bed...the dices "rawk" though!



    Tryin' to carpet my floor with clothes!

    *sorry for the sucky pics*

    Im off to my pirate duties...burning cd's *hey! it's ok cause im malaysian* Good health to me! God help me! straighten things out....

    "God helps those who help themself" my dad says that often....eerrrmmmm....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home