• Tuesday, June 14, 2005

    Ass Like That

    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    I ain't never seen an - ass like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!
    I don't believe it, it's almost to good to be true
    I ain't never seen a - ass like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!

    The way she moves, she's like a belly-dancer
    She's shaking that ass to the new Nelly jams
    I think someone's at the door but I don't think I'ma answer
    Police saying FREEZE - D-DOING DOING DOING
    What do you mean freeze? Please, I'm a human being
    I have needs, I'm not done, not til I'm finished peeing
    I am not resisting arrest, I am agreeing Mr. Officer, I'm already on my knees
    I can't get on the ground any further, it's impossible for me
    And do not treat me like a murderer, I just like to pee
    Pee, pee, yes, I make R&B
    I sing song, it go Ring-a-Chong, a-Ching-Chong-Chong-Chong-Ching
    Psych I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed!
    If I offend, I'm sorry, please please forgive
    For I am Triumph the Puppet Dog, I am a mere puppet
    I can get away anything I say and you will love it!

    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    I ain't never seen an - ass like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!
    Jessica Simpson, looks oh so tempting
    Nick I ain't never seen a - ass like that
    Everytime I see that show on MTV my pee-pee goes
    D-DOING DOING DOING!

    Mary Kate and Ashley used to be so handsome
    Now they getting older, they're starting to grow bum-bums
    I go to the movies and sit down with my popcorn
    Police saying FREEZE - D-DOING DOING DOING
    What do you mean, freeze? GEEZ, I just got my seat
    I have ticket, look I put it away, my zipper's zipped
    Please do not remove me from this movie theatre, please
    I did not even get to see, Mary Kate's shower scene
    I didn't mean to be obscene or make a great big scene
    And don't treat me like I'm Pee Wee Herman, this movie's PG
    Mr. Officer, I demand to see my attorney
    I will simple plead innocent, cop a plea, and be free
    Free, yes free, right back on the streets
    What you mean my lawyer's with Michael, he's too busy?
    I am Triumph, Britney Spears has shoulders like a man
    And I can say that and you'll laugh cause there's a puppet on my hand

    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    I ain't never seen an - ass like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!
    Hilary Duff is, not quite old enough soI ain't never seen her - butt like that
    Maybe next year I'll say ass and she'll make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!

    The way she moves she dances like a go-go
    In that video she sings get out your puzzle
    I need a new boyfriend, hi my name is JoJo
    Police saying FREEZE - D-DOING DOING DOING
    What do you mean freeze? My computers will be seized
    And my keys, to my ranch, I just bake cookies
    Mr. Officer, lookie, take a whiff of this
    Here, I make Jesus juice, take a sip of this
    Nobody is safe from me, no not even me
    I don't even know if I can say the word pee-pee
    Pee, on the radio but I think I did
    Janet is that a breast? I think I just saw a tit
    Psych I joke, I joke, I keed, I keed
    I don't think my joke is working, I must flee quick!
    Get to the chopper, everybody get out
    I am not Triumph, I am Ah-nuld, get dowwwn!

    The way you shake it, I can't believe it
    I ain't never seen an - ass like that
    The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!
    So Gwen Stefani, will you pee-pee on me please
    I ain't never seen a - ass like that
    Cause the way you move it, you make my pee-pee go
    D-DOING DOING DOING!

    Eminem's latest single from Encore.....freakin' funny stuff, check out the video clip!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home